- PhD Management, PGD Human Resource Management, M.Ed International Management, B.Ed Management
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- KSB Building Room TF 26
Dr. (Mrs.) Rosemary Boateng Coffie is a Lecturer in the department of Human Resource and Organizational Development at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. She is also a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners Ghana (IHRMP). Her core duties include teaching at both post graduate and undergraduate level as well as supervising student thesis at these levels. Dr. Mrs. Coffie is emotionally mature and has a high experience in teaching and management of institutions. She is highly articulate, confident and a persuasive team builder who is able to communicate to achieve exceptional results. She is dependable in supporting and enabling team effort to produce sustainable development in line with institutional goals. She is open-minded and able to handle challenges when they emanate.
List of Publications:
Description of Research Interest:
Dr. Mrs. Coffie has interest in researching into General Management issues such as Planning for the Human Resources of Organizations (Outsourcing, Retention and Downsizing), Organizational Development, How organization can use information systems to improve their management systems, Curriculum innovation in Education and
- Management Theory and Practice
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advance Theories in Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Managing Human Resources.
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Performance Management
- Teams and Conflict Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- Theories in Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Selected Projects Supervised
- Mensah E., Tsagli F.K. (2013) Business process outsourcing and employee performance. A case study of Standard Chartered Bank, Ghana Limited.
- Mensah, M., (2013) The Influence of Working Environment On Labour Turnover: A Case Study of Some Selected Private Universities.
- Agyemang, K. A., (2014) The effects of outsourcing on the performance of employees. A case of selected manufacturing in Kumasi.
- Dauda, l., (2015) Investigation the Socio-Economic effects of the Single Spine Salary Structure on teachers.
- Siba, S., Addo, G. (2015) The impact of psychological contract on employees’ job satisfaction. A case study of employees of Asokore Mampong Municipal Assembly.
- Asombala, Rita., (2016) Assessing The Implementation of the Electronic Salary Payment Voucher of the Controller And Accountant General: A Case Study Of Ghana Education Service (Ges).