- PhD (Finance), MBA (Finance) Kumasi, BCom(Cape Coast)
- +233(0)244987621 /+233(0)266583551
- KSB Building Room TF 34
List of Publications:
- Appiah, K. O., Awunyo-Vitor, D., Mireku, K., Ahiagbah, C., (2016). Compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards: The case of listed firms in Ghana, Journal of Financial Reporting &Accounting , Volume 14, Issue 1
- Agana, J. A., Mireku, K., & Appiah, K. O. (2015). Comparative Predictive Abilities of Earnings and Operating Cash Flows on Future Cash Flows: Empirical Evidence from Ghana. Accounting and Finance Research, 4(3), p40.
- Appiah, K.O, Agana, J. A., Mireku, K.,.(2015). Comparative Predictive Abilities of Earnings and Operating Cash Flows on Future Cash Flows: Empirical Evidence from Ghana. Accounting and Finance Research, Vol 4, No.3 pp. 40-45
- Mireku, K., Mensah, S., & Ogoe, E. (2014). The Relationship between Capital Structure Measures and Financial Performance: Evidence from Ghana. International Journal of Business and Management, 9(6), p151.
- Poku, K. and Mireku, K. (2014). Assessing the Credit Risk Rate in Dealing with Small and Medium Enterprises: The Case of National Investment Bank, Ghana, Organizational Cultures: An International Journal, Vol. 13.
- Domeher, D., Frimpong, J. M., & Mireku, K. (2014). Nature of the SME Financing Gap: Some Evidence from Ghana. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 6(7), p165.
- Mireku, K., Illiasu, E. and Poku, K. (2014). An Assessment of the Ghana Road Fund and Its Debt Situation in Financing Road Maintenance, West African Journal of Building and Road Research (WAJBRR), Vol.1 (1), p37-51
- Poku, K. and Mireku, K. (2013). An Analysis of the Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions in Kumasi, Ghana. Change Management: An International Journal, Vol. 12, Issue 2, pp.41-52. ISSN: 2327-798Xhttp://ijmc.cgpublisher.com/product/pub.253/prod.14
- Mireku, K., Sarkodie, K. and Poku, K. (2013). Effect of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Prices in Ghana: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Vol. 3, No.2, pp. 32–43 ISSN: 2225-8329http://hrmars.com/index.php/journals/archive_detail/IJARAFMS/56
- Mireku, K., Mensah, S. and Ogoe, E. (2011). “Capital Structure of Companies in Ghana: Relationship between Capital Structure Measures and Performance.” Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 9783843372046.
- Mireku, K. (2011). "Peer Assessment with Student Feedback: A Report from KNUST School of Business". ABLE-GHANA Project: Reports, Resources, Reflections. EPA Project funded by the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills British Council. ISBN:978-1-84873-987-1.http://labspace.open.ac.uk/file.php/6045/Able-Ghana_Reports_Resources_Reflections.pdf
- Mensah, S., Mireku, K. and Ogoe, E. (2010). “Capital Structure of Banks in Ghana: Effects of Capital Structure on Banks' Performance” Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, SBN: 3843355576. ISBN-13: 9783843355575.
- Poku, K. and Mireku, K. (2013). Assessing the Credit Risk Rate in Dealing with Small and Medium Enterprises SME's in Ghana: The Case of National Investment Bank, Ghana. The Thirteenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organizations University of British Columbia, Robson Square Vancouver, Canada 13-14 June 2013
- Mireku, K. and Poku, K. (2012). Local Governance and Effective Revenue Mobilization in Ghana. 12th International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organisations, University Center, Chicago, USA. July 6-8, 2012.
- Investment management
- Money and banking
- Capital structure
- Financial institutions and performance.
- Money and banking
- Investment and portfolio management
- Financial accounting I & II
- Intermediate accounting I & II
- Performance management
- Public sector accounting
- Management accounting
Selected Projects Supervised
- The impact of tax incentives on firm performance
- Investment decisions among basic school teachers in the Sunyani municipality.
- Savings behavior of household heads in rural communities, a case study of shama districts in the western region of ghana
- Evaluating the performance of Nsoatre cooperative credit union between 2010 and 2015
- The effect of dividend announcement on share prices. A case study on the Ghana stock exchange.